Hi everyone! Happy Spring :)
Below are April updates:
Yoga for Beginners class on Fridays @ 11:45am is cancelled.
NEW class: Fitness with Jess on Thursday at 6:30am. Pre registered class only. April Session: $40
(Also, please let us know if you would prefer a 6am class instead!)
Weight Training with Jasmin on Tuesdays at 7:30pm: April Session $40
Cardio & Function Fitness Class with Kris on Sundays at 9am: April Session $38
Please see class descriptions below.
Chemical Free Spring Cleaning Make & Take is on Friday April 7 at 7pm. Please see details below.
Please email me back if you have any questions. See you on the mat soon.
From my heart to yours,
Chemical Free Spring Cleaning Make & Take
Friday April 7 @ 7pm
Light apples supplied. Bring your choice of bevie :)
Join us for a fun evening & learn how to make your own household cleaning products that are natural, toxic free & infused with the health benefits offered by therapeutic grade essential oils.
We will be making:
- Bathroom Scrub
- Glass & Mirror Cleaner
- Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Garbage Can Deodorizer
- Toilet Fizzy Cleaning Tabs
- Bathroom Spray
- Cost: $45 for all items!
- Fabric Softener $12
- All Purpose Spray Cleaner $5
- Thieves Wipes $6
Please pre-register before April 3.
FITNESS CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
Fitness with Jessica
Mondays @ 9:15am & Thursdays @ 6:30am (60min)
At these classes, you can expect to get a full body workout that will touch on all aspects of your fitness including strength, cardio, endurance, flexibility and mobility. These classes cater to all different fitness levels, so whether you are a beginner or an expert you can expect to leave class feeling well worked and accomplished! As an educated, qualified and experienced instructor I can guarantee a safe workout every time. For those of you with injuries or any other issues that may cause you to worry that the class will be too challenging, the movements in these classes can be modified to offer you a safe yet challenging alternative.
Weight Training Class with Jasmin on Tuesdays @ 7:30pm (45min)
This class will teach you basic alignment and correct form for lifting free weights. There will be a different focus each class on working specific muscle groups (back & biceps, legs, etc).
Cardio & Function Fitness Class with Kris on Sundays @ 9am (45min)
This well balanced class combines fun cardio moves with functional exercises designed to keep us mobile in our daily activities. Suitable for all fitness levels.
ADDITIONAL HOLISTIC HEALTH SERVICES OFFERED:
- Private Yoga, Personal Training & Meditation Sessions
- Massage (Therapeutic, Hot Stone, Relaxation), Raindrop Therapy, Bio Energy Healing
- Individual Meal Planning & Nutritional Support
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist Appointments
- Naturopathic Doctor Referral
- Live Blood Analysis Appointments
- Private Aroma Yoga Classes: A blend of yoga poses, essential oils & energy exercises for your body, mind & spirit.
- Essential Oil Events: Host your own Make & Take at the studio with Health Canada approved therapeutic grade essential oils! To begin your essential oil journey, click here
MORE INFO /TO PRE-REGISTER:
- Website: www.yogaatthelake.ca
- Email Janelle at firstname.lastname@example.org OR text/call 780.604.2909
- Facebook Page: yoga at the lake studio at Pigeon Lake
- Studio Location: #2 Fieldstone Place in the Village Business Park
- (1 block down from the Village at Pigeon Lake by The Village Auto Wash)