Hello! Happy Spring to you!
Please note that this new upcoming schedule has the same class times as our current schedule except for the new classes we are pre-registering for. If you need to review the current schedule for any reason, please head to the website.
So many exciting things planned for this upcoming session!
Thank you for sharing your energy, your stories, your magic in every single class :)
And thank you Vanessa, Daria & Erica for joining the yoga teaching team. Also to Margot for running a fantastic art class and Krista, the kids yoga and dance class :) All of you, the students and teachers, make the studio what it is!
With humble gratitude,
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS
- Saturday May 2: Young Living Essential Oils- Free Sampling with Chair Massage 11:30am-1pm
- Thursday May 7: Resistance Training 101 7:15pm
- Friday May 8: Resistance Training 101 11:15am
- Saturday May 30: Live Blood Analysis Appointments 12-6pm
- Saturday June 6: Outdoor Yoga, Intro to Meditation & Sunset Paddleboarding Retreat
- (the events on this day can also be booked separately)
- Saturday June 20: Yin Yoga & Essential Oils Workshop
Spring/Summer Session: New Classes
May & June 2015
These classes are pending so please pre-register before April 30!
Yin Yoga with Daria
- Sundays @ 2pm (75 min)
- This is a pre-registered session so please confirm your attendance.
- We need at least 7 people to run this class!
- Cost: $116
- Dates: May 3, 10, 17, June 7, 14, 21, 28 & July 5
- Yin Yoga is a perfect complement to the dynamic and muscular (yang) styles of yoga that emphasize internal heat, and the lengthening and contracting of our muscles. Yin Yoga generally targets the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis and lower spine. A very therapeutic and blissful practice!
- Please note that if you want to practice more than this class/once a week, we will discount the pricing for you to match whichever package you choose.
Beginner Yoga Mini Posture Workshops with Erica (60min)
- Mondays @ 7:15pm (60min)
- Pricing: $116
- A slower paced workshop style class where you will learn safe alignment of each posture. Your structure (how you are built) governs your function (how you move) so in this class you will learn modifications to customize your practice to suit your body. There will be a different theme/focus every week working toward learning the main/foundational postures you will experience in other classes.
- Cost: $116
- Please note that if you want to practice more than this class/once a week, we will discount the pricing for you to match whichever session pricing you choose.
Spring/Summer Session Pricing
May & June 2015
Choose your spring session and if you add to your weekly practice, you will receive a Holistic Health Package to support you on your yoga journey!
This applies to all of our regular students who add to their current weekly practice! (eg. you go from 1 practice a week to 2)
And it also applies to new students who sign up at the beginning of the session.
A regular practice gives you so many benefits & sooner! Not only do postures help build strength and improve flexibility but they can also nourish the body at a deeper level assisting in the regeneration and health of your vital organs, joints and glands. And the minute you step off your mat, the benefits of your practice continue to support your body throughout the day. Enjoy a few hours a week to relax, have fun, enjoy some outdoor practices and the support of our amazing yoga community/family! Preventative maintenance is key to our overall health and yoga can help!
The Holistic Health Package includes:
- 1 free yoga drop in
- $10 off a massage of choice with Tessa
- $10 off a reiki treatment with Heather
- 1 free Steeped Tea sample (50g bag)
- 1 free Young Living essential oil sample
- 1 free Isagenix shake sample
Spring/Summer Session Pricing:
- Practice 1/week: $116
- Practice 2/week: $220
- Practice 3/week: $324
- Practice 4/week: $420
- Practice 5/week: $518
- Drop-in: $16
- Spring 6 Pass for just you or 2: $88 (expires 2 months from date of purchase)
Session Pass Details:
- The passes are very flexible. If you miss a week you can make it up within the session.
- You can use your pass to try out different classes if you like.
- If you are joining us later in the session, we can pro rate your pass for you.
- The studio accepts cash, cheque & email transfer.
- We also take Visa, Mastercard & AMEX at the studio. There is an additional 2.7% charge on credit card transactions.
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS
Young Living Essential Oils- Free Sampling with Emma & Chair Massage with Tessa
- Saturday May 2 @ 11:30-1pm
- Please join us for some free sampling and to learn about the many benefits of essential oils! There will be a scanner available that can assist in determining what oils will best suit your body. When your scan is done, the oils specific to you will be used in your chair massage with Tessa. Scan & massage deal: $30
- Both services are also available separately:
- Zyto Compass Bioscan with consultation: $25 (free for those who have bought kits from the studio)
- Chair Massage: $10 for 10min
- Please pre-register for appointments!
- Appointments start at 12pm.
Personal Training: Mobile, In-Studio & Resistance Training 101
Starting in May, we will have cardio equipment & a sweet rack of weights for you to use with our trainers. We will be running a couple of classes for people to learn how to lift weights correctly to create a strong foundation of correct alignment as you progress toward more multi-movement exercises. Our trainers will be around to discuss home programs or if you enjoy working with someone one on one, you can come to the studio to work with us! We will be offering individual, buddy & small group sessions.
Resistance Training 101 classes are:
- Thursday May 7 @ 7:30pm Cost: $16
- Friday May 8 @ 11:30am Cost: $16
- Please pre-register with me!
Live Blood Analysis Appointments
- Saturday May 30 @ 12-6pm
- Initial Appt: $80 Follow-up: $50
- Please email me back to pre-register!
Outdoor Yoga, Meditation & Sunset Paddleboarding Retreat
- Saturday June 6
- This can be a whole day getaway for you or you can choose what works for you.
- Outdoor Sattva Yoga with Ang: 10-11:15am
- (you can use your pass for this class!)
- Introduction to Meditation with Dawn: 12-2pm
- Learn to Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP): 3-5pm (this is only for those who are new to SUP!)
- Sunset Paddleboarding Tour with Deb: 7-8pm
- Lakeside Fire 8:30pm
- (Pricing details to come)
Introduction to Meditation with Dawn
- Saturday June 6 @ 12-2pm
- Dawn Southey Hills, a Lifestyle Meditation instructor and Prana Yoga Studio Kids Yoga and Dance teacher will teach a 2 hour Introduction to Meditation. She will share the basic science behind meditation and how to create an easy daily meditation practice. Meditation can reduce stress, improve mental and physical health and can create more joy in life! Dawn has an inspiring story of overcoming debilitating depression and has created a happy, healthy fulfilling life. She will share her journey of recovery and the practices and therapies that saved her life.
Yin Yoga & Essential Oils Workshop with Daria
- Saturday June 20 @ 10am-12pm
- (this will take the place of the regular 10am class)
- Join Daria for a yin yoga class using essential oils that are specific to certain yoga poses and energy centres of the body.
SPRING Retail Therapy!
Steeped Tea Spring Online Party!
- Check out the new spring catalogue!
- Please order via this link before Thursday April 30!
- For more information on products, please check out: http://jford.isagenix.com/
Young Living Essential Oil Orders
- Please email me to order any oils as we have Canadian pricing available!
- Here is the website link if you would like to browse: https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/
- Anyone who orders a kit from the studio receives a free Essential Oils Pocket Book ($30 value)!
Mother's Day Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates can be customized & are available for private yoga sessions for individuals, groups or couples, for yoga passes as well as all treatments!
TREATMENTS AVAILABLE AT THE STUDIO
- Tessa is offering Massage Therapy. Her treatments include Hot Stone, Relaxation & Therapeutic Massage.
- Heather is offering Reiki Treatments.
- Bonnie is offering Reflexology, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Raindrop Therapy & Bowen Therapy.
- Daria is offering Aromatouch Technique.
Head to www.yogaatthelake.ca/treatments for more information on treatments! To book an appointment, please email me!